program 1st day - Saturday 21nd October 2017 - Walk in : 9.30
- 09.30 - 10.00 - Official opening
Introduction by Maurizio Besana - Confartigianato and Photography Masters President.
- 10.00- 13.00 - ANDREA ROSSATO - Italy - WORKSHOP : Architectural Visions
The technical drawing and its photographic representation (projections, perspectives).
The photographic approach to architecture.
Preparing for session shots.
Field exit (modern arches, ancient arches).
Fast postproduction and final editing tips.
It is imperative to bring your own camera!!!
- 13.00 - 14.30 - BREAK
- 14.30 - 16.00 - Lecture : PAOLO FERRARI - Italy : The World of the images
Introduction : My way to photography.
Outdoor and studio photography.
Keep it from the story.
From analogic to digital.
The optical bench (live).
- 16.00 - 16.30 - COFEE BREAK
- 16.30 - 18.00 - Lecture : KEVIN MULLINS - UK
Wedding photojournalism from the heart.
Wedding photojournalism - business -gear & clients..
How to shoot weddings from the "inside out" rather than the " outside in".
Getting in cloose to shoot stories.
Editing and workflow.
- 18.00 - 18.30 - MEETING WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHERS
20.00 - GALA DINNER
PROGRAM 2nd DAY - SUNDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2017 - WALK IN : 9.30
- 10.00 - 10.30 - Official opening
Photography Masters President.
- 10.30- 12.30 - ANTTI KARPPINEN- Finland -
In that workshop I will show all my creative retouching techniques, go trough my full process of creating images from idea to finnish. Photoshoot with stylized models and in the end the you will get lots of inspiration for your work, information how to network and push your sales up. Awesome time doing all this together.
- 12.30 - 14.30 - BREAK
- 14.30 - 16.30 - Lecture : ROBERTO KUSTERLE- Italy- “VOLI PINDARICI DELLA MENTE”
Body, figure, environment.
Photography. How mature the work over the years.
Figure-body portrait. The importance of nakedness.
Light, printing and setting technique.
Shooting Techniques: Lights and Backgrounds in Studio and Outdoors.
- 16.30 - 17.00 - COFEE BREAK
- 17.30 - 18.30 - PORTFOLIO LECTURE AND MEETING WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHERS
20.00 - GALA DINNER